Principaux moyens de fabrication
1. Foundry manufacturing on patterns
- Monthly capacity production of : 120 T/month
- Moulding of unit, small & medium series.
- Iron casting from 0,100 Kg to 2 000 Kg.
2. Means of fusion
- 1 Induction electric furnace (medium frequency)
of 1600 Kg.
- 2 Induction electric furnace (medium frequency)
of 750 Kg.
3. Automatic core shooters, cold boxes
- H25 (25 liters)
- H80 (80 liters)
4. Hand coring
5. Internal pattern shop
Design and manufacturing of pattern in polystyrene, wood, resin & aluminium.
6. Machining, heat treatments and painting, or other finishing
7. Moulding plants
- 1 Semi-automatic moulding worksite for small & medium series, boxes: 400x300, 650x620 & 850x850.
- 1 Semi-automatic moulding worksite for small & medium series, boxes : 900x900, 1000x1000 & 1200x1200.
- 1 Hand moulding worksite for unit castings as for large and heavy castings (Largest boxes is 3700x2000).
- Chemical analysis by spectrometer.
- Mechanical tests (external).
- Thermal analysis.
- Hardness with fix hardness tester.
- Brinelland mobile hardness tester with calibrated pins.
- Microscope for matrix studying.
- UT (ultrasonic) inspection.
- MT (magnetic crack) inspection.
- PT (liquid die penetrant) inspection.
- Casting dimensional inspection (allowance tracing and portable 3D measurement arm).
- Pressure test on raw & machined castings.